SYF has come and gone. It was an awesome time on stage today! Apparently, it was pretty good according to those who watched us. Miss Wee is happy, but I'm really interested to know what Zaki says about it.
It felt so different to all the practices we had! It didn't feel like me dancing. Totally felt like a whole other person, just that it's my body. At the end of the dance, I still had energy to go on, thinking I could do that one more time when normally I would be dead! It was a good 6 plus minutes. (: Results will be out tomorrow, but whatever it is, we have done our best.
I think I'll retire for the night seeing as I have a pounding headache. Been hurting since this morning. I'm considering skipping school tomorrow but just go in for the results and spend time in classroom. You know what the funny thing is, that I'm thinking of going into school for the maths test! I know I said I wouldn't study anymore but this entire week, all I have been thinking about apart from SYF is the maths test. What's wrong with me! But I haven't studied and I don't think I will because at this moment, sleep comes first!
No comments:
Post a Comment