It's a good day today!
I first woke up at 7-ish in the morning and felt really awake but tired. So I got up, and then went back to bed, trying to sleep while thinking how do people force themselves back to sleep. BUT! I managed to fall asleep again and woke up only at 10am, which is sort of late for me. It was nice to sleep but I missed the breakfast appointment with my sister! OOPS!
And then I got a nice surprise in the afternoon! I actually wented to go out at around 11am, but my dad said wait till after lunch. I didn't think much about it then, but now come to think about it, I think it was all part of the plan to get me out of the house at the right time. So after lunch, I went out for about an hour, and when I got home and walked into my room, dear marilyn was sitting on the floor next to my bed with a HUGE balloon next to her! I was shocked! Apparently my expression was really funny cos she couldn't stop laughing after that but it was really shocking ogay! AH! Haven't seen her in a loooooooong time! It was sad that she couldn't stay long cos I had to go for dance. ): It was really nice to see her again! And thank you so much for surprising me and getting me that huge, already deflating, balloon! I really appreciate it even though I couldn't stop laughing when you told me how you had to squeeze onto the train with it! (: I'll most probably get to see her again on friday! YAY! I love that girl so much!
THEN after feeling so loved by mary's actions, I got a text message from my dear wx! Made me feel even happier! But what really really really got me smiling and feel so loved was the email I received! THANK YOU SO MUCH BUDDY! I LUB YOU SO MUCH! I know that I will be receiving another text message from her tomorrow morning. HAHA! It's so that I will feel loved in that morning. Is she thoughtful or what!
Everybody, view the link and be jealous! (:
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2093035325
WOOTS WOOTS! I'm soooooo loved and feeling really thankful, grateful and blessed now. (:
Dance practice at UCC was erm... an interesting experience. I don't really know how I feel about it. It was a good thing we had that practice! And I have no idea why but my balance have been real off these days! I managed to fall over when I'm standing on both feet, on the spot! How did I do that I really don't know. GAH! It must be from being too tired. I'm always tired these days that I don't want to be tired anymore. Oh yeah, during the second round, my leg cramped up on stage but I forced myself to carry on dancing. It was painful!
Oh yeah, the result of leaving grandma's house early yesterday was that I got to see darrius! Haven't seen him for some time and he's still the most adorable boy! He's growing so quicky and he turned to me at one point and stretched out his hands for me to carry him! My newphew is the most adorable boy on earth! B for Bin Bin, B for boy! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment