Thursday, April 26, 2007

If only I can make people around me happy.

CG19/07 is having double GP now while I am camping out in the library. It's surprisingly nice to stay in the library, where it is nice and quiet, with music plugged into my ear and a laptop to type on. Today is a day where I feel guilty for skipping so many lessons. But I have stuff to settle on my own. I came to school for the maths test really, but halfway through I wished I didn't. Ha!

I'm not exactly feeling happy at the moment. But it's not because I'm having problems but rather because people around me are down and stressed about various problems. It's nice when they come up to me to tell me they are stressed but then I feel so helpless when there's nothing I can do to make them feel better. It's worse when I don't know why they are feeling down. It makes me sad seeing them upset. I wished I knew how to make everyone happy.

No comments: