Today marks the end of another chapter in my life. Last day being a TJ-cian and it was pretty fun with sports day and everything.
Time has really flown past and I'll no longer be returning to teejay as a student. I'm pretty grateful to have such busy schedule up till the last day because it takes my mind off leaving. The last 4 months have been amazingly good. Going to teejay has been one of the best choice I've ever made, I'm thankful now that teejay was one of the schools on the list! Being posted to CG19/07 is one of the greatest blessings in my life. I went into teejay with absolutely nothing, but now I'm leaving with a lot of good memories and precious friendships which I really can't afford to lose. It was a truly beautiful experience, too beautiful that sometimes I think giving it all up isn't the smartest choice after all.
Up till today, there are still people asking me why I'm leaving. All the why/can you please not leave?/it's so sad comments don't making the entire thing easier for me. But I know it's only because people love me. It's funny how I always comfort people when I'm the one leaving. It's 4 years ago all over again! 4 years ago, at the party at priscilla's house, as they performed and sang for me and each of them started crying, I comforted them and told them it's okay. 8 months ago, during our last gathering at Applebees, after dinner when we were just sitting on the wall between Burger King and Applebees, as people started crying, I took out tissue and told them it's alright. Now, as people tell me not to leave or how sad it is, I look at them and tell them it's okay too. It's not that I don't feel the sadness, matter of fact, I'm feeling the pain right now. It's starting to sink in! Knowing that I'm no longer part of teejay or modern dance club, and worse still no longer part of CG19/07 is really kinda sad. But then again, when everyone's feeling sad, someone has to be strong. Besides, it really is okay! I guess I'm getting used to leaving/changing environment already. It's still not easy but it's not as difficult.
I feel honoured whenever my dance seniors ask me not to leave, because I realise how much they actually value me as a member! However, no one is indispensable! I know modern dance club will still go on great and strong.
Well, time flies but at least I was the pilot and this was one really good flight! (:
Suddenly as it starts to dawn on me what this whole situation really means, I find that I have a lot on my mind. Whole bunch of emotions mixed together is not a good feeling. While walking home today, it was nice and quiet and I really wanted to walk around the neighbourhood, just that it wasn't the best idea at that time. So I shall go sleep now and wake up early tomorrow for a jog. I feel like I need to think about things, but I don't know what things I need to think about. Confusing, no?
No comments:
Post a Comment