It was an amazing day! Let me run through my day for you!
Woke up to 3 birthday text messages from wx, jing ru and shi hui! woots! ((:
Went to school at the usual time even though I could have reported at 9.30am instead. I was simply too lazy to take the train when it's all packed and crowded. Walked to the stage under LT1 and saw Jerome, Kim and Hui Yun bent over their phones texting furiously. It was such a hilarious sight that I kinda started giggling. Hui Yun looked up and yelled HAPPY BIRTHDAY (i think!) and they all started yelling so I couldn't make out what they were saying. They still sent their text messages to me and I replied them!
After assembly, I trotted off to the table under LT2 while the rest went for econs lecture and then PW lesson. It was nice and quiet. I listened to music and read the green book. Finished lesson 3, while sort of. I'll still have to read through it. Halfway through, Mr Eugene spotted me from the second level and called out to me and wished me a happy birthday! (: Oh, I got an entire bar of chocolate from him which Cewanne and I started eating immediately in chem lecture. We happily popped pieces of chocolates into our mouth before we realised it was super obvious! Passed the chocolate around. Share the joy!
Received a lot of birthday wishes throughout the day. Felt soooo loved. (: THEN! during chinese, nicholas went to collect the cake! Oh yeah, Cewanne and I ran away from the chinese thing in LT4 because we thought they were going to call us to read some funny passage in front of everyone, and Nick followed us. HAHA! He loudly exclaimed that we entered the wrong room when we were running out of the door.
During Econs, Nick and Daniel came real late with the cake for Miss Neha and me! WOOTS! And I received the ULTIMATE (really really ultimate!) rubik's cube from 19/07! No cube can ever beat that!
Then dance! I received a huge card and another cake(!) from my dance seniors and dance mates! I'm so touched! It was funny though. Cos I wanted to change back into my FBT and was going into the pantry when Anavil refused to let me into the pantry and I had to walk all the way down to the toilet ogay! Then after a long time, they appeared with the card and sang happy birthday to me! THEN! just when I thought it was all over, they started singing the chinese version and a few of my dance seniors appeared with the cake! Sang song, made second wish for the day, took pictures, cut the cake, ate the cake, gave my thanks. (:
Came home and there was another cake for me! Special delievered to our house and it was delicious! More present waiting for me at home!
3 cakes in one day, what more can anyone wish for!
This has honestly been one of my best birthdays ever. Thank you so much everyone! I really appreciate it! Thank you for making me realised how loved I am!
As I sit here, typing and sipping my Heineken and coke, I think about the wonderful day that passed by and I comprehended how blessed and loved I am, surrounded by amazing friends and family who are full of love for me! I am truly grateful.
Pictures of my ULTIMATE cube! The rest will come later!
No comments:
Post a Comment