Saw many sailing boats/yachts out at sea and I thought of the time when I sailed. I am sailing... I am sailing.. Of course at the time I dreaded it sometimes because of all the scoldings we used to get from Mike.
LOOK! I'm 4m tall!
I took this and I mighty pleased with it!
I cooked lunch yesterday all by myself because there was no food at home. Attempted fried rice and while I wouldn't say I succeeded, I didn't fail too terribly! Except my sausages were burnt and the rice was too plain. Nobody wanted to try my rice though! And my brother even went "You're cooking?! Luckily I said I didn't want lunch." THANKS BRO!
I did managed to clear my table today. Took everything off and scrubbed it with a sponge and body soap (hey if it works for my body, it's good enough for my table!). It's clean and white now! And I somehow managed to stuff everything somewhere in the room so my table looks neater. Wonder how long it can remain neat. I cleared one square of my bookshelve too, just so I have some space to put my new books and notes.
School starts tomorrow. I DON'T WANT SCHOOL! I'm having too much fun. ):
No comments:
Post a Comment