Friday, May 16, 2008

Holiday Fun!

I have a new blogskin which has a giraffe and a swing together. How perfect is that? (:

I can't believe the holiday is ending and school's starting next week. I've been having so much fun that I really don't want school to start again. Just thinking about all the 3 hours lectures running almost back to back is enough to make me cringe and groan. Ah well, has to be gone through anyhow. From next week, I AM OFFICIALLY A YEAR TWO STUDENT! How quick time has passed! First year has gone reasonably well, hope the next two goes smoothly as well. Anyway, I have to thank God for my last semester's results which turned out much better than I could really have hoped for. Especially comms and world civilization (which at 7am on the day of 10am paper I was still trying to frantically flip through the last 2 chapters). Je suis très reconnaissant!

Vivo on Wednesday and everyone was late! But it's okay because in that time I discovered VivoMart. I think I am slightly addicted to walking in supermarkets. And we pooled and waddled in the water on the rooftop in the rain for the first time in our lives, freeze ourselves in Ben and Jerry's, coo over the cuteness of the puppies in Pet Safari and went to the rooftop to sit again. (: SARAH'S THE PAPARAZZI!




This has been such a park filled holiday. I have been to Bishan Park (a few times!), East Coast Park, West Coast Park, Labrador Park and just yesterday I went to Sembawang Park (That's 5 parks!). Wanted to go check out the jetty but it was such a hot day that it was quite torturous! Hats off to that uncle and his wife for being able to bear the heat! He's ultra coolios! Staying there for ages just fishing. We saw many many schools of fishes just swimming and it was really cool! The playground was quite fun too. Oh yeah, at the jetty, the group of people taking wedding photos went there as well and we wanted to be helpful and help beautify the background a bit! Wedding photos always look so glamorous but I realized the process is actually quite funny. I was giggling non-stop.

It was prawning after that at Bishan! I somehow felt super happy when we arrived in Bishan because it's my territory! Finally I am the one who knows the way to the destination! WOOOTS! Anyway, I have very expensive prawns in my fridge now. I only caught 2 prawns in one hour. 2!! And I couldn't even unhook my own prawns. :/ I lost so many of the prawns due to impatience. Always pulled the line up too fast. slowly... slowly... slowly... (: In total we only caught 6. But the prawns are pretty huge and they have roes too! And they have blue pincers which they used to bite me. Prawning is so fun!

It's such a hot day today. Tried to get through the entire day without the aircon but finally gave up at 4pm. At least I made it till 4pm! Wanted to go for a walk but it's way tooo hot! (Anyway, I did go for a walk in the end!)

There. A happy, chirpy post to make up for the not so happy ones. Sometimes I too really want to verbalize things, but I don't even know what to say. So I can only think and try to work things out. But thank you my friends who keeps asking me if I'm alright and offering themselves for me to talk to, or to some, offering me words of wisdoms. (:

Turns out it's not the end. But till then, I'm a happy kid. (:

No comments: