Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Prawning Fun!

Today after our lesson, Meredith, Benji and I went prawning! Meredith had fun learning how to prawn and I got frustrated with all the prawns biting my bait and running away! But I caught the first prawn among us and Meredith caught the last! GIRLS POWER! We prawned for 3 hours today and with 2 rods between the 3 of us, we caught a grand total of 28 prawns! Our target was 20 and we exceeded it! Woots! Our prawns are getting cheaper! It was much fun! And today I became an expert in removing the hooks from the prawns. I even observed and watched how the experience prawners (?) unhook them cos I was so intrigued by how easily they handled the prawns and avoided the pincers. So I watched and tried and it works! I can now unhook my own prawns and help the other unhook theirs! Weeee~ Can't wait to eat them! I managed to dump my prawns with Chef Ben who said he will cook them for me. Muahaha. The power of persuasion! (:

School has started for two days now and boy is it tiring! The lecturers/professors are hmm.. interesting with interesting names. Can't wait for this semester to be over! 6 weeks to finish the entire textbook is a tad insane. Everything's so rushed and we're piled with tons of work already! First lesson yesterday and we already had to read 2 entire chapters out of the textbook and do all the review/discussion problems and the cases for analysis... all for today. And that's only for MGB301. Still can't believe he's not going to teach anything but expects us to read the entire textbook and learn all by ourselves. Apparently flashing 4 slides equates to teaching 2 entire chapters. Argh, all my time will be spent reading the textbook then, which looks exactly like an overly thick instruction manual and it certainly is as boring as one.

School makes me so sleepy that all I want to do is sleep.

I'm sharing tomorrow for cell! This is scary...

No comments: