HAPPY MUMMY'S DAY!
It's mummy's day today! And yesterday, at 11.00pm at night, after we returned from Monica's performance, Monica and I decided to bake a cake for mum! Two people who never ever bake, trying to bake a cake at 11pm and trying to do so without our mum finding out is quite a funny process. Many funny things happened which resulted in the two of us laughing like lunatics. And we couldn't find anything to decorate the cake with so we did it with honey stars! However, in the morning we had to remove the honey stars because they went soft. But dad and mum said that the cake was nice! WEEEE~ SUCCESS!
Had a restless night last night which involves me sleeping at 1/2am and waking up once at 4plus and then again at 6plus and finally again at 8. Felt sick from the first time I woke up and my tummy hurt terribly. Think I got food poisoning or some form of stomach upset. Initially got changed to go to church but didn't go in the end. So changed back and went back to sleep and slept all the way till lunch. Still feeling tired though.
And somehow I managed to screw my ankle up last night as well. It has been hurting for the past few days but I thought it was just because I have been walking a lot. However, yesterday, while running down the stairs, my ankle gave way. Hurt this morning while I walked and it's making a lot of clicking sound. More than usual. Stupid ankle.
Tmr is park day! First to Labrador Park in the afternoon, then to East Coast at night! Trees = Fresh Air = Good for lungs. I like parks! Especially on a weekday when it's quiet and not crowded. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment