Tuesday, May 13, 2008

O-V-E-R

Fishing at Labrador Park's jetty today. Labrador park is filled with crazily huge spiders and many many many ants! SO DISGUSTING! The spiders are just insanely BIG and so are their webs. In the end, we retreated and took another route to avoid the spiders. However, the other route led us to places with many many ants! But ants are better than spiders anytime. Fished fished fished. Well, actually I was only the fish picker who picked the fish and dump them in the tumbler. It was quite an experience I must say. The fishes were so slimy and I couldn't hold them down at first. And my hands were filled with scales! And some of the fishes poked me with their fins. HMMPF. OH OH! There were also some quite nice "scenery" there which provided some interesting sight-seeing! :P

BBQ at east coast after that! At one point Meredith and I walked to the toilet which is really far and on the way back, we went high doing all sorts of funny things like pretending that we were riding a bike and daring each other to walk up behind people and going "Beep beep" or making the tick tock sound that occurs when the turn left/right signal is on, pretending that we were jumping ropes (a.k.a swinging our arms in circles and galloping) and duck walking. *quack quack* We also walked to the beach in the dark and got sandy slippers! We stood in the sea and before we even walk that far in, we got splashed and got wet! And all the suspicious black shawdows in the water. (:

It was a fun day until on the way home when all the fun from earlier on seem to disappear. Funny how one thing can cloud over all others. Have been trying to keep myself busy playing solitaire showdown, listening to songs and reading. Don't think and I'll be fine. Which is why I don't feel like sleeping. Because sleeping involved lying on the bed for a while just thinking.

It's over my friend. And the truth is, it hurts. But the fact is, I won't cry. And maybe I should even thank you for letting me know because now, I can move on and not wait anymore. It was worse than waiting for the rain in a drought. Because eventually, the rain will come but my "rain" will never come. But all this is now over.

You think if I keep chanting "I am a happy kid" I will feel better?

I AM A HAPPY KID! I AM A HAPPY KID! I AM A HAPPY KID! I AM A HAPPY KID! I AM A HAPPY KID! I AM A HAPPY KID! I AM A HAPPY KID! I AM A HAPPY KID! I AM A HAPPY KID! I AM A HAPPY KID! I AM A HAPPY KID! I AM A HAPPY KID! I AM A HAPPY KID! I AM A HAPPY KID! I AM A HAPPY KID! I AM A HAPPY KID! I AM A HAPPY KID! I AM A HAPPY KID! I AM A HAPPY KID! I AM A HAPPY KID! I AM A HAPPY KID! I AM A HAPPY KID! I AM A HAPPY KID! I AM A HAPPY KID!

Ah, I think I feel better already. ((:

No comments: