Illogical points are logical points if they are good!
Or at least that's what I dreamt while I was sleeping today. I woke up remembering two scenes of the dreams, in which 2 different people were telling me things on illogical ideas being logical if they are something. :/
Having such a random start to the post, let this be a random post then.
I think my command of the English language is deteriorating at an alarming rate! Seeing as my Mandarin is already pretty hopeless (though improving I think!), I would be almost language-less if it gets any worse. My parents have been correcting my English pretty often now. I do realize actually how I've been using short and incorrect sentences and when I use them, I am aware of them. Just that day, I was talking about shopping when my dad said that GSS has not started. I blurted out in reply "Some start already!". Yes, I know that's a grammatically wrong sentence as my dad so kindly reminded me. He quickly replied "Some started already" while my mum quipped "Some have started., to which I meekly repeated "Some have started their sales." Of course that earned me the remark of having bad grammar from my dad. SIGH! That's the second time in a short period now. THIS IS NOT GOOD. I shall try to revert back to speaking in proper sentences. No more being lazy in my speeches.
I tried packing my room! I successfully packed my wardrobe and it's a tad neater but the rest of the room is still in the same state as it was a long time ago, if not worse. I did attempt to pack the area around my table but that attempt was brought to an end when my very heavy accounting book, along with my world civilization textbook fell from the book shelve, onto the table, landing on my laptop and finally onto the floor while hitting my thumb while it gravitates to the ground. Ah well, I will try packing again on Monday.
I cooked today! Seems like people keeps telling me to learn how to cook now. After Uncle Ben keeps telling me to learn how to cook because it's a girl's job to know how to cook and cook for her husband (to which I still take my stand that I don't see why I have to cook! My future husband can cook for me!), this morning my dad told me to go watch my mum cook and learn. :S So I went in the end and learnt how to fry beehoon and panfry prawns (those caught from prawning the other day). I don't even remember how to cook those things now and I'm hopelessly bad with cooking. It's not even fun! But hey, I still cooked today and that's a big accomplishment.
During dinner today I suddenly asked my dad if I can call him Daddy Norman (because I keep hearing my cousins call him Uncle Norman and that sparked a thought in me). He said okay but my mum said NO! My dad and I looked puzzled as to why not and my mum proceeded to explain that calling him Daddy Norman makes it sound as though there are more than one Dads. >.< Well, my dad stood up for it and said it's okay but my mum still said no. So I went on to ask if I could just call him Norman.. and he decided to ignore me.
My sister wanted me to play her a song from my playlist and I insisted that she either call, text or send me a message over messenger to dedicate it. She did and I proceeded to read her message out before I finally played the song for her. We have now dedicated a total of 3 songs now.
How nice if we can control our emotions. Heart affairs are indeed hard affairs. Yes, I'm proud of myself for thinking that quote up.
No comments:
Post a Comment