I'm still waking up pretty early in the mornings and so I've been taking the extra time in the morning to go for walks. Long long walks which take me about 2 hours each time. But it's nice! Have been walking from my house to Bishan Park, around and through the park, down Bishan Street something to the market and from the market back home. Today I even crossed the road to the other half of Bishan Park where I seldom go. It was quite nice as it has the big pond! One sad thing which I often think to myself when I get tired from all the walking is how I always never bring my EZ-link card out! So the only way to go home is to walk. Even if I'm tired, I have to walk.
Hopefully these walks will do some good to my lungs. This time's cough has been around for quite a long time now. I'm so sick of not even being able to breathe and not cough or feel like coughing, or haveing a crazy coughing fit after I laugh. Or simply just cough at anything. Yeah, apparently I'm allergic to the air (or so the doctor says) but if my lungs gets stronger, then it will be better right? Shall continue the walk for now as anything more would just cause me to end up in a big coughing fit.
I've been good though! Drinking all kinds of things which are supposed to help me with the persistent cough. I even walked over to buy some anti-cough tea in the afternoon because it's supposed to be really good. Not exactly the tastiest thing around but it's still drinkable.
RAWR! So tired of coughing. I don't want stupid respiratory tract infection anymore ever ever again. I SHALL, AND I WILL MAKE MY LUNGS STRONG!
Oh, deep breathing is supposed to help strengthen lungs. *BREATHEEEEEEEE*
Oh splutter splutter. Just spent a while trying to inhale deeply and exhale. It's quite torturous! And it feels weird. o.0
No comments:
Post a Comment