School is so bad now. 3rd week into the semester and I still don't feel like I'm learning anything even though the lecturers have already covered so many chapters for each module. I have absolutely no idea what is going on in school, and yes, I should be worried. I AM worried. So many people dropped a module this semester and frankly, I think those people were really smart to do so.
Tonight seemed like it was boardgame night. My siblings and I decided to play monopoly! The Spongebob edition that I recently bought. While my parents played Blokus. My father was hinting away that monopoly is boring and how Blokus is not as fun when you have to take on 2 colours, just so we would play with him. But we were too caught up with buying properties such as Bikini Bottom Hospital to pay any attention to him.
How come it seems like I don't know anything that's going on? I only found out this morning that my mum was doing charity work today and only like 2 hours ago that my dad's flying on sunday. Hmmm..
My table's so empty now. I just gave my 19-inch monitor away. Goodbye monitor! I'll miss you. Ok.. I know I just gave it to my brother, but still it's not mine anymore. And in the process, I'm giving up my entire desktop.
No comments:
Post a Comment