My ESL407 portfolio is missing! I was waiting eagerly all these while just to collect my ESL407 portfolio. I mean, who cares about ECO182! We searched all the boxes and hunted around, even called Ann and Clarissa to check if they had it, but we still couldn't find it. So I then went to find Shirley James to ask about it, but apparently all were already given to Kevin and the admin. The only answer they can give me is that someone went into the room and took it. Why do these things always happen to me? My files/notes frequently get stolen. I wonder why people don't just approach me to ask if they can borrow my notes. I wish people wouldn't abduct my things because it makes me very upset.
I was initially sad, then angry and now although I feel a little disappointed as I was really hoping to get it back, I hope that if someone collected it on my behalf that I will get it back soon. If someone took it for whatever reason, hope that it will be useful to them. (:
Boardgames are so fun! I was playing Blokus with my brother and my dad before/after dinner today and they were both cheating! My dad tried to break a piece into the shape that he wanted it to be and my brother kept stealing and hidding my pieces! Funny funny!
No comments:
Post a Comment