I am attempting to read the world civilization text and it is very, very sleep inducing. It's 15 past 10 and I've only completed the section on Mesopotamia. See, that's the price of not knowing that's going on in class since... well, since the start of the semester. I have the Nile civilization, the whole chapter on India and another chapter on China to go.
I'm getting a little freaked out by the fact that mid terms are coming up and I still don't know anything. Plus the fact that we not only don't get study break, we are being taught new materials that are tested in the exam up till like 2 days before the paper and we have other assignments, projects, presentation, tests going on. Where do we find time to study?! Apparently even NUS students get study breaks before their mid term exams. RAH!
Everytime I start to feel nervous again, I think of what I thought. I need my little compass to remind me... It's tough, but then again, nobody ever said it was easy.
First service at Woodlands today and it was pouring so heavily. I was totally drenched the moment I stepped out of the house and by the time I got to the bus stop, which really isn't very far, I looked like I was wearing clothes that just came out of the wash. So unglam. Oh yeah, speaking of glamness, while eating the pineapple cheesecake made by Jac along the corridor, Elaine tried to poke a piece of the cake out (we had it whole and basically just ate with forks) and splattered us who were around her with cheesecake! So after shrieking and laughing, she went "It's ok. I'm still glam!" which only caused the rest of us to exclaim and tell her of course she's still glam because we were the ones who got splattered with cake. >.<
No comments:
Post a Comment