Monday, September 03, 2007

Getting into the groove!

Don't agonize. Organize.
-Florynce Kennedy

Whoever says "It's first week only!" in the sense that it will be relaxed is lying! Where are those school-is-starting-please-slowly-adjust-your-brains-back kind of first week where we basically do nothing? I'm finding it really hard to work this semester. All the attempted readings are not working at all. And it's driving me up the wall. But I did slightly better today because I listened in my lectures. Well, partly. (: With all the much more difficult modules and heavier workload, I must work this semester!

With earring week and warheads extreme sour battles, this week should be quite ok despite the 4 tests, with 3 of them on the same day. Cassie made a pair of earrings for me. Thank you Cassie! Even though she said I'm lousy because I forgot to show her my compass keychain. Bleah.

Gwen was telling us she overhead a group of people on the bus the other day and they said things along the lines of how those people enrolled in the University at Buffalo program are so spoilt. Geez! Talk about generalization. But today we spotted a first semester girl who was using a DKNY pencil case, wearing Gucci shoes, carrying a Prada bag and best of all, she has a VERTU(!!) phone! My goodness. I guess if that's what other people are seeing, then of course they would think that way.

I'm not coping very well with school right now and it's making me sad and very worried.

In the book 'Little Lady's Agency', the character is always thinking of 3 positive things whenever she feels rawr-ish! My 3 positive things are:
1) The bag is coming soon!
2) I bought a 366 Bible stories book. One story each day! It's actually meant for children. :P
3) I bought a green file and a pink file? Does it count? Ha!

No comments: