Saturday, September 15, 2007

The end and the start.

Today was the last service at Dorset Road. Went down to help in sandwich making. Spread tuna, spread butter... spread spread spread. I actually think I will miss that place. I, for some reason, like that place a lot and will frequently have the sudden feeling to go down there just for the sake of going down. It was a good 6 months though (exactly 6 months) and for some reason, I think that the fact that it's so exact is cool in a way.

Hmm.. I just recalled that I asked Wenfu a question and he said he will tell me more later but he never got back to me! I think we were too engrossed in eating because I forgot too!

Was talking to Jac and she said she thinks that I stressed myself out too much in the first semester and I'm burnt out, which is why I'm finding it difficult to work. Therefore, she thinks that while I shouldn't not try to not catch up, I should go easy on myself and take it slow. Funnily I never thought myself to be burnt out until she said it. I think going easy on myself is something I got to learn. But really, I always wonder how people can not feel worried about work. Sometimes when I try to think about it, I think it all boils down to pride. I always think that good results can be achieved if I just work and I just cannot stand even having the possibility of not doing well because I haven't worked as hard as I could have. But the thing is, at the moment, the workload is so overwhelming that instead of motivating me to work, it's doing just the opposite. But then again, maybe I'm just procrastinating a lot, or maybe my brain just isn't working anymore.

No comments: