I'm a sad kid now. Honestly, I think the new meds are making me feel worse than coughing all the time. Now, I'm always on the verge of throwing up 24/7, I can't eat at all (even brownies and cookies didn't manage to tempt me into eating), I can't sleep and basically just can't function at all. ): I ate less this entire day then I normally would for a meal. Oh yeah, I just threw up too. But it was all stomach acid (a whole lot of it) and it tasted nasty. There's nothing in my system to be thrown up!
I need to keep check of what I'm keeping down. I need food. Eating for the sake of eating sucks. ): Here's what I managed to eat today:
Breakfast: 3/4 slice of a bread
Lunch: 4 wantons
Dinner: 4 jacob biscuit square and 1 cup of milo
Well, look on the bright side. At least I'm keeping some food down! (:
EDIT: I just threw up for the second time tonight. Again, there was nothing to be thrown up. Stomach was contracting real bad to try and force something out. Felt like my entire inside was coming out! Kinda cool actually. But eeeps! The bit of phelgm or so i think that I threw up right at the end has traces of blood in it. I'm sure it's only because of abrasion in my throat from all the coughing. CHILL!
No comments:
Post a Comment