So, I'm so said to be feeling neutral (?) because I have neither been feeling happy (of course there are still happy moments!) nor sad. Nice to finally have a word for what I am feeling because I really didn't know how to respond whenever I was asked 'How are you feeling'. I thought I was losing the ability to feel anything. But anyway, I am a Neon too. Inert because of the stable octet structure. Now, don't give me weird looks! This is what happens when you speak to a chemistry teacher. (:
Besides being a neutral and inert Neon, I'm a dove too! And something appeared on the dove personality sheet which caught my attention. It was written, 'People are everything'. After pondering about it, it's kinda true. People are very important to me. My need to constantly be around friends to feel not-neutral (especially for the past week or two), and my dependancy on people is scaring me a bit. Whatever happen to the times when I felt so contented being alone? Maybe it was because I didn't have anyone to be around with during that times. I don't know but I feel I must withdraw a bit and stop needing to be around people. It's funny how I can go to both extremes. At times, I don't wish to be around people and feel extremely happy and content just by being alone. Sometimes when I am with people, I wish I was alone. Other times, I hate the loneliness. Contradicting? I think that's what confusing me.
Actually, I think I might just be having a confused week. Not bad, but not good as well. Just a lot of things to think about. Or maybe I'm just getting burnt out with all the syf practices and everything. So many things happening so quickly that my life seems to pass in a blur. Maybe that's why I'm feeling neutral and losing interest in things around me. Can't keep up with everything. I think I need a break, and I shall take one next week.
Ah, people must be getting sick of me ranting in every single post and being so called emo. I don't blame them, for I'm getting annoyed with myself as well.
But I'll get through all this because I'm a survivor! Life goes on, remember?
On a lighter note, I'm hired by wx (can't wait till I can meet up with her)! Which makes her my boss now! We're on a mission to investigate the latest Jerome scandal! That boy is so scandalous! Tsk tsk.
No comments:
Post a Comment