So many things have happened recently. JAE postings have been released which means byebye PAE. Oh, the cruelness of the singapore system. Changes, changes, changes. But that's what life is all about right? I'm definitely down that when school starts, it's gonna be different. CG19/07 would no longer be the same and I'll miss the last 2 months.
It honestly hasn't dawn on me that next term when I walk into tutorials or lecture halls, or even just into school in the morning, Shi Hui won't be there sleeping at the table. Weixue won't be walking around in her yellow crescent uniform holding her yellow bottle which i love to play with. Erwin won't be around to beat us to lectures. Jing Ru won't be there to be our chinese pro. Rannessa won't be there to burp. Jonathan won't be around to crack us up with his Cheng stuff. Kok Chiang won't be there to just be there. ): I'll miss them a lot. Every member of CG19/07 (PAE) is so precious and dear to me. They are the people who made me like TJC, who made school fun, who broke my loneliness. They are the friends who made me realise that school in singapore isn't so bad afterall. I was a super duper lonely person without any friends before I met them, and I hated coming back and I hated TJ. I longed for DC everyday until I met CG19/07! So to everyone in CG19/07, thank you so much. I like how CG19/07 is so bonded. It didn't take much for us to bond, even Mr Koh said so. I have had lots of people coming up to me telling me how bonded our class is and I have had people tell me they want to transfer to our class because of that. It really meant a lot for me to hear people say such stuff. I'm really proud of all of us. It's hard to express how I feel, but I'm really thankful and grateful to be blessed with all of you, to have been able to know you guys. CG19/07 saved me in a way. (: So, thank you again, merci beaucoup, xie xie, shokran, danken. I love everyone of you!
I'll try my best not to let CG19/07 (PAE) fall apart. Jing Ru, Gwynneth, Cheryl, Weixue, Caroline, Shihui, Cewanne, Kim, Rannessa, Hui Yun, Charissa, Fiona, Janice, Nicholas, Ben, Han Yang, Alex, Bryan, Erwin, Kok Chiang, Jonathan, Daniel, Jerome, Glenn and Lenard will always always always be CG19/07 to me. (:
I'm thanking God everyday for letting me meet all of you! (: I'm so blessed!
Our very own CG19/07 quote!
Quote of the day (1) from Kimsonia: You have no shame at all. Welcome to CG1907.
Quote of the day (2) from Calorine: Welcome to CG1907 leather shop, we're so thick-skinned that we can open a leather shop.
(:
That aside, Orientation 2 has came and passed. The attendance was pretty pathetic for the entire orientation but I have to thank CG19/07 for coming down everyday, making an effort to learn the mass dances, being enthusiatic in games and everything! CG19/07 always support each other, that's why I love you guys so much. OG11 was practically just made up of CG19/07 but it's good because we have lots of fun together! I have nothing much to say about orientation just that I had fun. (:
Yesterday, I chatted to someone who's a teacher and a friend. He got me thinking, what do I really believe now. Why am I feeling afraid and so unprepared? Why do I find it so difficult to make a move? I have so many people around me reaching their hands out to me, so why am I afraid to grab on to one? I've been questioning myself for a long time but I really still don't know. But for now, I'll just keep on believing. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment