I'm back on drugs AGAIN! Stronger antibiotics, stronger cough medicine, new tablets for airway and phelgm. I think the new medicine must be pretty strong because I only need to take it 2 times a day. (: For the first time today, I felt a little worried about this respiratory tract infection I've got. My doctor is worried about the cough which is supposed to have cleared up! For the first time he said I can't dance with this cough. Normally he says it should be fine unless I find it too strenous. ): Apparently, my throat is raw from all the coughing and if after this course of medicine it doesn't clear up, I'll have to get Xrays done. Oh pooey. Everybody please pray I get better soon!
Oh yeah. Poison against poison does not work! I got told off (sort of) by my doctor cos I drank cold stuff and orange juice.
No comments:
Post a Comment