Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Decision made!

Ogay, I've completed the form and signed the contracts. I've basically made my decision and I'm going for sure. It's too late to say no now. As usual, I feel the hesistation that I get after I make an important and serious decision. No idea if it's the right thing, but honestly, at this time, who can tell me if it will turn out to be the best thing for me? The best at this moment would be to go. So yeah, I'm going. It's honestly going to be tough, that I know for sure. But it's too late to say no now! So instead of pondering whether I've done the right thing, I would just stay happy and try to make the best out of the situation. (:

I'm really really motivated to work hard now. Even Balls commented on how hard I'm working. Haha! I'm listening during lectures (*gasps*) and actually understanding what is being taught (*major gasps!*) and I'm enjoying it. Haha. Actually, I've been looking back and I realise I haven't done that badly so far in JC. I've somehow managed to pass all my tests so far! Anyway, I must clear something up! I know people have been commenting on how I seem to understand everything being taught, but I really don't! I know somehow I always manage to answer questions during tutorials and sound like I know what I am doing, BUT! I don't know where the answers come from, they just seem to pop out of nowhere. So yupp, I don't actually really know. (: But I realised that I have the ability to work and do well, so that i will do and not disappoint myself. It's time to work!

Anyway, positive things that have happened so far this week!
1) We got Miss Neha back as our econs tutor! Woots!
2) Dance on saturday afternoons might not exist anymore cos somehow Zaki is now not free on saturday afternoons! Miracle? (:
3) I scored 38/50 for the econs pop quiz! Don't really know how I did it, but yeah!
4) I've been trying to catch up on past topics that have been taught and I'm making progress! Not much, but still anything is good.
5) I'm feeling so motivated that I'm feeling pleased with myself.
6) I passed the chinese lecture test! Haha!
7) I actually did the chinese homework that was set!
8) I got an A (or rather a A dot!) for the GP assignment! The blog entries one. (:

People have been asking me why I'm still attending chinese lessons and doing all the chinese work. I attend chinese lessons because I can improve my chinese that way! As in, I know if I don't learn it now, I will never ever learn it again. Then I'll just lose it and that's it! I feel that being chinese, it's only right to at least be able to speak mandarin. So yupp! As to why I'm still doing all the work set, it's because since I committed myself to chinese lessons, then it's only right that I do all the assignments set and do the full course (minus the A level exam!) like everybody else. No special privilleges for me, because, although I am exempted from mother tongue, I did afterall choose to go for lessons! And the reason why I even chose chinese as the mother tongue during subject combi choosing thing, it's so that I can stay in CG19/07! Ah, the things I do for 19/07! But it's worth it. (:

Negative things are not worth remembering! But I twisted my ankle! Or rather it twisted itself when I was landing from a jump. And despite twisting it, I continued with PE and went for dance later. So on tuesday morning, it was sort of killing me. It's still hurting but I refuse to limp. (: But it's the left ankle so I'm relying on my right leg a lot, which is stressing my right knee which is the more screwed up one of both knees! Ahhhh! It's not good.

I realised how loved and blessed I am. I have many people around me who are so concern about me. Friends constantly asking how I feel or what's wrong whenever I just appear tired or sad! Dance seniors telling me to sit down and not dance (actually more like forcing me!), or to take care! People being concerned about my persistent cough which appears like it's staying for a while more. (: Yupp, I'm a loved and blessed kid! I'm really grateful to have met all my friends, espeically those in teejay.

No comments: