Monday, March 19, 2007

(:

Because I am tired and lazy, my update shall be in point form today!

1. My xray results are in and I'm ogay!
2. I'm pulling out of cheerleading. It's time to think of my health. And it's really irresponsible of me to have to pull out last minute.
3. My answer to Buffalo is most likely a yes.
4. We finally finished SYF dance!
5. My hands are trembling very badly that I'm starting to scare people.
6. I think I'm getting better already.
7. I managed to sleep yesterday afternoon (not night though), making it the first proper sleep in about a week.
8. I managed to have a decent size dinner tonight. First proper meal in about a week as well.
9. I'm getting really really tired and weak so I look depressed and emo all the time. I'm not really upset, just not energetic enough to appear happy! And I'm beginning to hate and be annoyed with myself for being like that.
10. I'm addicted to the rubik's cube! I'm determined to learn how to solve it.
11. I hope there's no dance practice on saturday afternoon! please please please let there be no dance!
12. I miss my yerrow buddy, ing gum, a lot in school today. ):

No comments: