Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A trip to the doctor

Finally went to the doctor after school yesterday and found out that I have throat infection which in turn led to stomach flu, diarrhoea, headache and fever. 4 panadol cold tablets and lots of sleep on sunday still didn't managed to bring my fever down and I found out that I was still burning by the time I got to the doctor. Which means I was burning for 36 hours straight. I feel cool now! I have colourful tablets to take now and a MC for today. :D

Had both MGI and MGB presentations yesterday and I just want to say "THEY'RE OVER!". And we got full marks for our MGI report! GO US! (: Only final exams to go now. I must study.

- Do you think it takes more courage to tell a lie or the truth?
- In the case of unrequited love, do you think it is more miserable for someone to go on liking that person knowing that he/she will never like you back, or is it more miserable to force yourself to like someone else, knowing that it is the other whom you truly like?
Just some weird stuff that popped into my head while reading/watching shows.

Oh yes, I was so tired yesterday, that after taking my medicine, I fell asleep and only really woke up at 7am. I did wake up a few times in between and took sometime to get back to sleep again, but still that's like almost 11 hours of sleep! Isn't that cool? But no, I really don't think it's fatigue. HAHA!

No comments: