Friday, June 06, 2008

Almost back on track

It has been a week since I last went for the retreat. I really went reluctantly. But now, on hindsight, I think I made the right decision in forcing myself to go. Gotten a lot closer to many people. I was worried about not having time to study for my MGB test but somehow after I returned from the retreat, though I was unprepared, there was this peace in my heart and I was feeling so relaxed and was as cool as a cucumber! I was so chilled that the night before the exam, I read only 2 chapters and went to sleep. As usual I'm blessed and my results turn out much better than I think I really deserve. Thank God for all the ambiguous questions and thus the moderation. (: Through this, I have learnt how to make the right decision, knowing what is truly important and remembering how blessed I am.

Joel's farewell at Pastor John's house today. Saw Eugene where I had a funny incident there. He tapped me on the shoulders from the back so I turned around and went "Yo!" without taking in who it really was. After I saw Yo! rather loudly, I looked and did a double take when I realized it was Eugene. Anyway, I found out that Sam's quite funny and I'm not too bad at carrom.

Running such an intense race this semester. There's no time for a break, but surviving it means I will grow even more and become tougher! Strong strong!

No comments: