“Living in a constant chase after gain compels people to expend their spirit to the point of exhaustion”
-Friedrich Nietzsche
True? For me, at this point, I guess I'm chasing after grades. But sometimes I wonder if it's really worth it. Despite all its importance, I find myself sometimes thinking how pointless and meaningless it is to always slog for grades. Not that I don't like good grades though.
I think I'm tired. Came home today feeling tired and soon that tiredness escalated into a terrible ache in the head. Collasped on my bed and was knocked out till I couldn't wake up for dinner and was finally woken up at a little past 8 to have my dinner. I'm still feeling tired and all I want to do now is sleep.
Someone asked if I was Singaporean again today. And when I said yes, she found it hard to believe. Reminded me of the time when so many people would come up to me to ask where I'm from. :/
Church peeps are at church camp now. Hope they're enjoying themselves and are all safe and sound!
No comments:
Post a Comment