Friday, June 06, 2008

Are you trying to tell me something?

For the past week, I always have the feeling that someone is trying to tell me something through all the incidents and events.

In the past week alone, I have had 2 people, telling me directly at separate times not to study too much/hard and I was told 2 stories about two young ladies who studied/worked so hard till one had a partial stroke and the other is sadly in a coma right now. Somehow when those 2 people told me not to study too hard and when I heard the stories, I didn't think much about it. But today, I just started thinking about these incidents when I was stoning on the bus and frankly, I got a little spooked. Maybe there's a message/lesson for me there. Hello God! Are you trying to tell me something?

Yeah, and Ade passed me a book titled "Love, Sex and Relationship" which she thinks I should read and Joel gave me a book "How to have a meaningful quiet time". Hmmm...

Too tired to do anything tonight but there's a load of work to do. If only work can clear themselves. I have absolutely no motivation to make myself do some work. I think I'll just pretend to read my OB textbook/readings to prepare for Monday's lesson to make myself feel a tad better.

I can't pass Level 1 of Tintin au Tibet! I can't believe it. I used to play that game all the time when I was a kid!

No comments: