Saturday, June 28, 2008

On the mend

I'm starting to feel better and am recovering and that is gooood. Have been ill the entire week, starting last Sunday and am now on the second course of medicine. It was pretty annoying to be ill and have to get through 2 presentations and cram for 2 final exams. But I survived!

Half a semester is gone! It was a really hectic half a semester and thankfully, all of us survived MGB301 and MGI301. It was indeed an experience to finish 2 entire textbooks, get through 2 mid-term exams and 2 finals, complete 2 research papers and have 2 presentations all in 6 weeks. Now that I'm done with it, I thought it was pretty cool! Another 6 week module starting on Tuesday. We shall see how that goes.


Us with Dr. Whitehead

Have been doing nothing productive for the past two days. Unless you count watching movies as being productive. Today, met up with Cassie, Fuyu, Benji and Zuoyuan and Gelare where we basically just sat and talked about some really weird, disgusting yet fascinating topics and where I had fun playing the marble game on Fuyu's phone! It really is quite fun! Did some shopping after that, came home and watched another movie. That makes 4 movies in 2 days. :/

I have to start studying for accounting exam.

Oh, and some people really shouldn't have kids. Honestly, choosing partying over your kid? How smart can that be.
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/skynews/20080627/tuk-mum-left-toddler-at-home-to-go-party-45dbed5.html

Right... just as I was saying how much better I was getting, I felt sick and threw up. But it was nothing except stomach juices. I guess I need food? What I ate today in all 3 of my meals was as much as what is normally eaten in 1 meal. I think I'm supposed to be feeling hungry.

I must have been crazy to say no to the nauseous medicine.

No comments: