For the past week, blogging became all COM101 students' favourite past time as we all make a mad rush to get our entries done before the cut off date/time. I have never ever blogged so much in a week! Now that that is out of the way, we all got to make a mad rush to get our projects done before the due dates.
Isn't it sad that all I ever seem to do now is to meet deadlines? Deadlines for projects/assignments, dates to finsh studying all my materials. Everything seems to be able deadlines now. I feel like I'm running this deadline race. After I finish one round, I'm off running another for a different finishing line.
THAT ASIDE, I honestly cannot stand the taste of my new medicine. Yupp, I've got new medicine again. New powder thing (4 spoons of it each time) and now Ive got to take 5 tablets each time. Now I wonder how I could have complained about my previous medicines. At least it was swallowable and I could still force them down my throat. For, getting them down my throat is almost impossible! The throat protests and shuts tight and thus the stupid medicine is stuck in my mouth. The longer it stays in my mouth, the more horrible the taste becomes. The more horrible the taste becomes, the tighter my throat shuts! It's a nasty cycle! And I got a new needle stuck in me. It's not at my temples or my neck. It was somewhere in the middle of my head! And it hurt and I got a weird sensation in my teeth when the needle went in. Not pleasant at all. The professor used me as teaching material too and started explaining to other doctors. And there was this overly enthusiatic doctor who kept offering my doctor more needles "Hai yao ma", as if seeing more needles being poke into me would make him happy.
Random thoughts:
- This semester is so screwed up that I'm beginning to think that it's beyond any hope.
- It's my 1 year at LOC. As Joel said, "Happy Anniversary to me!"
No comments:
Post a Comment