Had farewell BBQ for Dino (who's going to Canada for YWAM DTS) and Uncle Ho (who's going to Dubai to work). It was fun, minus all the bugs and cats. I'll miss them both so much! And they are leaving so soon, especially Dino. ):
My mid terms are finally over! They were horrendous though, especially accounting. The moment I opened the test paper I was stunned by the questions. Totally didn't know how to do the first 5 questions, and decided I should not scare myself and try the matching question. BUT! I couldn't really do the matching questions too! So I skipped here and there until I figured that I should just concentrate on finishing each questions. IT WAS BAD! For some questions, I wrote random numbers (with absolutely no reason as to how I got that number) down just for the sake if not leaving it blank. I did things like take 2 numbers found on the paper/question then add them together, subtract another number and then wrote it down. I also did things like take the number, divide it by 2 and multiply by 6 then write it down. So yes.. it's not very good.
Exams are making me cranky.. I think it's the sleep that I am NOT getting. I was up all night last night trying to cram world civilization stuff into my head and was still desperately cramming on my way to school. I was trying not to sleep last night so I walked around the room while reading the text. And because I was pretty tired from the 2 brain/mind taxing exams earlier on in the day, everytime I stood still for a while I felt my eyes closing and my body starts leaning to one side.
Some people can't do without food.. I think I am one who can't do without sleep.
Upon reaching home today, my sister told me to watch for my Dad as he was coming home tonight! He was supposed to return only tomorrow night but he's pretty ill so he got on an earlier flight and came home. Poor Dad, he looked so weak and tired from the suspected food poisoning he got from the 2 whole abalones he ate. See, too much good things ain't so good afterall. But really, it's quite funny to get food poisoning from abalones.
No comments:
Post a Comment