- wanted to watch step up 2 but it was sold out at both cinemas
- walked in the rain with our hoodies on!
- bought a lot of things and it made me happy!
I bought a jump rope! It's uber cool. And in case you were wondering what the things on the handles were, look below!
It's a counter! And yes, my new jump rope is so clever it counts how many time I've jumped. So smart eh.
I also bought a new grip/stress ball! Good for grabbing and squeezing when I'm stressed and more importantly, to train my finger strength.
I also bought a new pair of slippers for only 5bucks from Cotton On! That's because Cassie and Meredith bought tops, that's why I get to buy the slippers at 5bucks. (:
And Mr. P arrived! He's orange and quite weird looking and small, but he's quite amusing. When I wrap the wire around him, it looks like I'm strangling/hanging him.
The Boggle pen that Gwen bought for me! It's so amusing but so noisy. It's fun shaking it and trying to get all the letters to get in. It's really playable! The cube is detachable and it even comes with a 1 minute minute-glass!
Along with the Boggle pen, came Monopoly pen and Connect4 pen! Playing Connect4 during COM101 lecture. We don't always do that! It was just the excitement from receiving those ooober cool pens.
A random photo of the weird things I come across in my notes when I was studying. This said "I'm feeling so miserable... ):" HAHA! Another one I saw was "teach Cassie how to cycle asap".
Another random photo of the model of a human that amused me. This model is standing at the front area of the clinic that I go to everyweek (okay, maybe not almost cos mum and I missed the last appointment!). I noticed how modest the model is. It is covered up with a piece of cloth. For some reason, I was really quite tickled. I think it was the aftermath of being strangled while your neck was re-aligned and having needles jabbed into your head and neck, plus the super long wait for vomit inducing medicine.
WAHJONG! So nice tiles please! I was trying to play all pong and same suit! But I didn't win!! If I had won, I would have gotten quite a few tais! Bleah. HAHA! Imagine what ck will say if she knows I was playing mahjong instead of doing something more constructive.
I have to stop shopping! That includes online shopping too!
I shall start on my communication blog entries now. If you're a kind soul, please visit http://carolinespeaks.wordpress.com(many many times if possible) and leave comments (more will be good!). Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment