After service today, the youths and YAs had frisbee competition! Well, it really wasn't a competition because we were just playing in the name of fun! I was in Jacintha's group which consists of Jacintha (Duh!), Marcus, Elaine, CK, Alvin, Jin Han, Serene, Joseph, Bixin and me! Joseph actually joined us later and he was a BIG help! It was so fun and everyone was making fun of Elaine because she was wearing a long sleeve shirt, a cap and she wrapped a towel around her neck to avoid the sun. It was so funny and everyone said our group had handicap because we have Elaine (-1 = liability). We lost the first round pretty badly and won the second round! So we started saying how we sacrifice ourselves to let others win and feel good so now we're getting our rewards. We scored quite a lot of "goals" in the second round and Elaine caught once! She was so excited that the moment she caught it and the whistle went, she let go of the frisbee and started jumping around in excitement exclaiming "I caught it I caught it!".
Anyway, today was truly a case of do not judge a book by its cover! We were watching the other groups play and Wenfu is good! He was like everywhere on the court, zooming here and there! Who would have thought.. even Uncle Ho said so! And Uncle Ho is another one who was so amazing! He was totally into the game and was so energetic, running here and there! But Uncle Ho has a tendency to cheat! HAHA! Joseph too was good! He can catch really well! The rest of us were so tired already but these people were still jumping around the court.
Today was fun and it was indeed good exercise! Reminds me of the time CG19/07 took part in the frisbee competition!
I shall now study for my comms test tomorrow. I have put off studying long enough this semester. It's time to study. I must try and salvage my grades.
No comments:
Post a Comment