Today was supposed to be a mugging day but I woke up feeling not so good. At first I thought it was just because I just woke up but it lasted the entire day. I tried studying though but finally gave up at 4.30pm and went to take a nap. Mum brought me to the doctor again. Throat infection has been cleared BUT! now I'm down with nose infection. GRR! What a time to be ill. Am I supposed to find time to rest? Exams exams exams...
I did managed to read 2 chapters of macroeconomics though. But now that I think about it, it is quite pathetic. I need to study more!
I remember yesterday being quite funny. Let me recall...
Meredith and I got a free bowl of porridge each! After econs lecture yesterday, which only lasted 1 hour, we went around school to try and find a place to settle. In the end, we found ourselves back in the lecture hall. We passed by 4.26 in which they had catering outside because they had an executive event. The event had ended and there were still so much food left. We walked past and the people from MegaBites were packing up. We stared longingly at the food (they didn't send us our breakfast that morning! I was waiting so long for my cup of tea okay!) and so the Uncle offered me food! After pondering about it for a while, Meredith and I went to have porridge! It was soooo nice. We added so much you tiao and spring onion and just ate happily! We even got fruit tarts! Yay for yummy food and nice people from MegaBites!
I was high on my medication yesterday! Especially during math. During Psy lecture I was entertaining myself at the expense of Zuoyuan and Benji. But they were being nice about it! I took every single piece of pencil lead out of the container and started passing it back to Benji through Zuoyuan, one at a time. But I grew bored after a while and passed like one whole bunch. And then he took revenge during maths! They tried stealing my pencil case from me but I realised and hid it. Then after a while Benji turned around and pretended to want to check an answer with me. So I was really checking the answer and then he abducted my pencil case. But I got my revenge in the end with help from Cassie, Gwen and Meredith! (:
Cell yesterday was truly a female meeting! When we started, there were 7 females and Wenfu. And then 3 came, but it didn't help to balance the situation as it became 9 females and 2 males. And then Irene came, which brings the ratio of males to females in the house to 5 to 1! Girl Power?
So tired already but I think I shall try to read through 1 more chapter before I retire for the night.
No comments:
Post a Comment