Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Inching towards the end

ECO181 Presentation is over! Two presentations down, 1 more to go. I think presentations can actually be fun IF we didn't have to do so much preparation work.

I had quite a panic-inducing morning. As the car was in the workshop having something done to it, I had find my own way to school this morning. So at 7am, I walked out with catching bus number 52 in mind. I waited and waited till slightly past 7.20 when I realised I didn't have my mobile with me! Horror horror panic panic. It was getting late, the bus should be arriving soon and if I missed it, I will definitely be late for school and I can't be late because I had a presentation! I was contemplating going to school without my phone but in the end I decided that I had to have it because what if my group members were looking for me? So off I went speedwalking as fast as I could back from the bus stop to my house in my heels and then from the house back to the back stop again. I walked that stretched 3 times this morning. Cabbed down to school in the end because it was pretty late already. The funny thing was when I got into the cab, the driver seemed as though he didn't know where he had to drive to. He kept repeating "SIM, beside Ngee Ann poly, Clementi" that made me a bit worried. He even asked me if he has to U-turn to the other side. I got quite worried after that because I have absolutely no idea how to direct him there if needed. Maybe I should study the street directory or something. I wonder how I am ever going to drive in the future.

I think I'm suffering from indigestion. That's what happens when you eat too fast! According to Cassie, I apparently finished my dinner in less than 5 minutes yesterday.

Well, well, well, I think I should list down all the things due this week again. Maybe it will help me realise how much I have to do. For the rest of this week, I'll have to...
- Prepare for friday's ESL408 presentation
- Redraft my research paper and send it to Shirley James by tomorrow
- Study for ECO181 quiz
- Redraft PSY101 project report

No comments: