Sunday, November 04, 2007

Complacency, compromises, excuses.

This morning was such a panic-filled morning for me. I woke up at 7am and started panicking cos I thought I was late for school and worse still, I hadn't completed an assignment that I had to hand in that morning. Then as I was about to jump out of bed, I remembered that it was Sunday so I breathed a sigh of relief then fell asleep again. Next I woke up at 8.30am and started panicking again because I was going to be late for church. What a morning!

Before service today I was playing/looking after David. He's so adorable with his huge eyes that makes him look like he always just woke up. Then he will stare at you with his what's-going-on look. He's such a good walker too! I was so nervous because he was walking and running and climbing stairs non-stop. But the way he runs just add to his adorable-ness because when he runs, he only moves one hand. And I think he understands me when I speak to him because he repeats what I say and he even answers yes and alright to my questions. And he says airplane when he saw the model planes. So cute!

This is such a baby-filled weekend! Had so much fun with Darrius yesterday! He had fun learning Star's name and caling out to her. And when I carried him outside, he was very tickled when looking in through the window and into the room! Maybe he found it funny that he was peeping on those inside! And then he will giggled and cling on real tight! And it repeats! And he was so entertained by the string too which he pulled and pulled while laughing and even broke both of them. So strong! And then I taught him how to turn the alarm of the clock on and off. He caught on so quick that you press to turn it off and push it up to turn it on. So smart! (:

Yay for adorable babies! But part of their adorable-ness comes from the fact that I can return them to their parents.

ECO181 project report is almost done! Just the presentation left! Next to tackle is PSY101 project and research paper (!!). I should really start on my research paper.

No comments: