Thursday, November 08, 2007

Love, simply because.

After using up all my brain power today during psychology project meeting, I really couldn't think anymore. Everytime someone asked me something, or when I had to think of a theory/sentence/analysis my brain was just BLANK! I have to admit that a few times when people were talking and saying what they think and asking if it was right, I really wasn't processing what was being said! Instead I was just nodding and yeah-ing during appropriate times. Anyway, at one point I really couldn't think anymore that I plop down onto the seat and declared "I have a blain block!". What is a blain block I would like to ask myself. A blain block?! Anyway, I thought our progress today was really good! Yay to us! Boat Quay is a nice and quiet place, where you can enjoy peace and quiet and have nice scenery like the river and the parliament house. And because it's so empty most of the time, you can treat the place as though it solely belongs to you! (:

I have tonnes of work due tomorrow!
1) Research paper
2) ESL408 Presentation
3) UGC quiz

Out of which I have "completed" -- half of my research paper. I would like to congratulate myself on not being able to sleep tonight.

Went for cell group meeting after project meeting today. I was tired and had lots of work but I decided to go in the end. Mainly because cell group meetings are fun, I wanted to see Wenfu's new house and I know I wouldn't do any work even if I went home because I was having a blain block remember? I felt so proud of myself when I found my way from the train station to Wenfu's house without using streetdirectory.com. I consulted the locality map at the train station and basically walked there myself. I did text Wenfu to ask him for directions but he neither replied my message nor picked up my calls. Thank goodness I wasn't really relying on him but just wanting to double check. Today was just some sharing and then planning! I was one of the three who had to close in prayer. The other two were Daniel and Kelvin... Stress stress. Anyway, I'm on the FUN team. I hope the others would think of good ice breakers because if left up to me, I'm afriad that the little ice cubes would grow into ice bergs. >.<<

I should be reading UGC now if I would like some sleep tonight. However, I think I would fall asleep while reading anyway. That's what always happens. NOT GOOD!

No comments: