I'm settling in beautifully. I am happy!
I'm a happy kid this week! No doubt I'm very confused over a lot of things. Lots of serious decisions to make, but I'm feeling happy. =)
Yesterday was my first dance practice and audition for SYF with Zaki! I got selected for SYF but I'm still stressed, maybe even more stressed and nervous! He was in a very goood mood so it was good! i LOVE his choreography! It's so fast, yet so challenging and nice. I wish I was a better modern/contemp dancer. Okay, I wish I was a better dance in general. I hope to catch onto the style soon! Dance practice today to learn the syf dance. I hope I remember it. Been trying desperately to run through the dance but i always seem to forget some parts! ahhh.. I have big, nasty bruises all over my knees and it was only the FIRST practice. poor knees..
Anyway, CG19/07 is awesome! Everyone is so bonded and it's fun! AND we're all ANTI-MANDARIN (except Jing Ru and Daniel)! Our chinese tutor (also CT) was exasperated. He gave us this activity worksheet and everyone's answers were hilarious! I didn't manage to fill in half the worksheet cos I couldn't write the words. Yeah, and almost's everyone's answer to the 'If I were a chinese teacher..." question was along the lines of I would commit suicide/this can't be true, I'm dreaming/my students would fail their chinese exam etc. It was sooooo funny. Somehow, we have managed to persuade our tutor from starting real lessons for 2 weeks! And it's only the first week of chinese lessons and 3 people skipped the lesson on friday. HA! WOOHOO! I really got to start speaking/reading/writing chinese. I didn't know I suck this badly, couldn't even write giraffe. :p
我要多讲华文!
Picture time: From orientation (BOND 07!)!
CG 19/07!







No comments:
Post a Comment