Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Ill.

Bleah. I'm ill AGAIN! I went to the doctors yesterday, which makes it the sixth time since I got back, not including the medical checkup at Gleneagles and the trip for the jab. At least I haven't been to the doctors for 2 months before this time, which is a major improvement considering that I was at the doctor every 2 weeks when I first return. HAHA! I wonder why my body is so weak now, I used to be healthy all the time. Maybe because I don't take care of myself. Like yesterday, I was ill yet I went to school, ran 2.4km and danced. Stupid?

Anyway, I'm proud to say I ran 2.4km without stopping, ill, injuries and all. =) Considering that I haven't done Napfa in 3 years and no fitness background in Doha, it's a major achievement. I know 2.4km isn't much for you healthy people out there, but considering that all we did were games during PE in DC, being able to run 2.4km non-stop here is a big big thing for me. YAY for caroline. =)

WOOHOO! The meds are working! At least the fever one is. No more fever... no more fever!

6.37pm; EDIT: Fever's back. =(

No comments: