Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Dust dust dust

I've been cleaning or more aptly, attempting to pack my room since the start of the week, and it is sad to say that I have not been very productive or successful. I still have a long long way to go and I reckon it will take me another month. O.o Dust, dust and more dust. My goodness, I think I can host 18763876282 dust mite families.

Waking up early and not being able to sleep through the night peacefully is definitely not what I had in plan for this holidays. The first Sunday after the exams, I wandered into church looking really tired and told Elaine that I was going to lock myself up and sleep for 2 entire days. So happy with that plan, I went home straight after service and managed to sleep for one pathetic hour. These few days, I've been waking up in the wee hours of the morning and have not been able to get back to sleep. I tossed and turn for an more than an hour at around 5am this morning before I decided to just wake up and read. Gosh, I need sleep!

And my exercise plan is not working out so well! Geez, I have been too lazy for my own good though I've been out pretty often and that involves walking. Does it count? I did go to the gym with Monica today and it felt good! I thought I was gonna die on the machines but somehow I managed to run on the treadmill for 20 minutes straight (I felt like a hamster running in a wheel halfway through), row for 15 minutes and walk on the elliptical machine for 10 minutes (killer machine but I liked it the best). The amount of calories I managed to burn was pretty pathetic but it wasn't such a bad start!

I have a nice piano to play on now! The tuner came yesterday and spent more than 2 hours working on the piano. It really sounds so good now. He not only tuned the keys for me, but also repaired all the paddles and the weird expanded key yada yada. I was mighty impressed with him. Yay for good tuner! (:

I can't wait to go shopping. Shopping for clothes (my mum is pressing me to buy my chinese new year clothes!) and for ingredients (was introduced and brought to this ingredient shop around Ang Mo Kio yesterday which sells baking ingredients and supplies at a cheaper price!). Shop shop shop!

I have been spending way too much for my own good. I need to stop buying books especially and to remember that there are places called L-I-B-R-A-R-I-E-S. Or shops that rent books out. I'm running out of space to place them and I'm buying them at a rate that is faster than the rate at which I'm reading them. :/

This came from my brother and it tickled me so much (it was meant as a joke anyway): I don't believe there is a problem with my English, that is UNpossible! Yupp, we just burst out into laughter in the kitchen.

This thought just came to me when I was thinking about blogging or keeping a record of things that happen. Sometimes beautiful memories don't have to be recorded down. They live on in your heart and your memory, and that's enough.

In the meantime, it's more disney movies for me!

No comments: