Friday, January 04, 2008

Food! Where's food?

I'm starving and I have no food at home for me to eat! I know it's late and I should not be eating but I haven't had dinner, I'm hungry and I need food before I can take Nimegen. After much searching, I still do not have food and I'm hungry!

- I initially bounced happily (and hungrily) from my room to the kitchen to grab a slice of bread to eat! Halfway there, I remembered that there was no more bread so imagine my happiness when I discovered a new loaf! However, when I picked it up, what I saw was pretty horrifying! The bread bag looked as though it has been chewed through and the first slice of bread seemed to have been nibbled on! It was only natural that I start imagining weird things and until further clarification, I'm not going to eat the bread. I have since covered the loaf of bread with a cover and stuck a note on my parent's door.

- Then I decided that I will drink milk and have cream cracker! I was happily preparing my cup of milo milk and after pouring in the milk and stiring excitedly, I took a sip and decided that it tasted sour and that the milk has seemed to have gone bad. Sadly, I poured out the entire cup.

- Then I decided to make a normal cup of Milo with sugar and water. That happened successfully but after returning to my room, I realised I forgot my cream crackers and I'm too lazy to get them.

Poor stomach, you'll have to starve for tonight!

Cell today was quite stressful as everything said seemed to be something for me to hear or maybe it was just really applicable. The planning part was quite confusing but fun though! A seemingly scary yet exciting year ahead.

No comments: