It's only the 4th day of school, second week of the semester and I'm exhausted. Or maybe I'm still suffering from the after-effects of the MGM301 class where I really just wanted to close my eyes and sleep. Keeping my eyes open was too great a challenge, much less trying to pay attention. Everyone's face was just BLANK and even Weeyang, who always listens in class even in UGC, was stoning. It was so funny when halfway through he turned around and gave us the blank look. I went into class feeling a little tired but I left feeling like I haven't slept in weeks. Sean said I looked really tired and he asked me to sleep early and said he doesn't want to see me online after midnight because he thought I was tired from lack of sleep. If only..
I wish MGM class would have a focus because I think I have heard enough about soccer/football, his mobile, Australia, UK, Hong Kong etc. How about something about marketing?
MGA201 classes make me feel stupid because I don't know how to do the questions! There's goes my minor in accounting plan. ):
No comments:
Post a Comment