I finally understand the danger of having Nets/Debit Cards/Credit Cards and the likes. It's so convenient to just whip them out of your wallet/purse/or wherever they are and hand it over to the cashier! There is very little barrier to stop you from buying things. It's not like cash where when you don't have enough of it, you can't buy. I guess it's all about willpower/disciplines/control yada yada but people do go out of control. I've been purchasing things via Nets so often lately that I have an entire stack of Nets reciepts in my wallet and have successfully made myself A LOT poorer.
I went shopping today and bought quite a number of things with a short time period. I feel happy shopping today and buying all the things though, so all is good!
I must blog about my sister who once called me a freak for my first semester's results. Now I must say to her "HELLO FREAK who's freakier than me!". Haha! Well done on your amazing O level results! I can't believe I have a 6-pointer sister. WHY ARE MY SIBLINGS SO SMART?! Anyway, I'm getting her an adidas watch! But hello sister! I'm not choosing it for you. So please go and see which one you like and tell me.
Oh, I have a hole on the sole of my foot. It's quite big and deep. I think it's funny.
Anyway, the main point of this post (apart from other random stuff such as informing the world about the existence of a hole on the sole of my foot. It's the right foot if you're interested.) is to promote my comms blog! (I'm doing a little marketing here. My MGM301 lecturer will be proud of me.) For my communication portfolio, I have to set up a blog and write, making me appear like I'm really into intellectual stuff that all I do is analyse, evaluate, critic or response to media stuff. Well, that's not the point. The point is, I get graded on my ability to stimulate discussion among my readers (which I doubt I really am able to). So please pop by the site to leave a comment or two! It's right HERE! Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment