Sunday, February 04, 2007

pain meds/football!/emotions

First things first, SINGAPORE WON! GO LIONS GO! =)

Back to the main part of the post. It seems like all the year 2s are all feeling upset and stressed. As they say, being emo. I must admit that I myself am still feeling pretty emo sometimes, thinking about things, trying to make important decisions. But now, seeing everyone so stressed/upset/emo, I don't feel like being sad anymore. On the contrary, I feel happy. Nope, I'm not being happy that they are being upset. It's just that when there's so much sadness going about, more happiness in the world wouldn't hurt. Maybe my happiness will rub off and more people will be happy. =) To people who are upset/stressed/emo/have things to think about, the playground opposite TJ comes highly recommended by me. Especially the thing that turns when you sit on it. Turning, turning, turning. Gives you time to sort things out. And when you're on it, for once, it seems like the world is revolving around you instead. May all your problems spin away!

Okie dokie. Today I'm in a lot of pain. Bleah. Took only 1 paracetomal instead of 2 and it's not working. MY PAIN MED IS NOT WORKING! Went to sleep and woke up feeling worse. This is what I have to say to others, DO NOT start taking pain killers/pain medication if you don't have to. Honestly, it's not good for your body and you really become reliant on it. I've always taken pain killers for various stuff. The doctors prescribe pain meds for my magraines, i remember this huge pack of pain killers i got for my back injury. Now, I need increased dosage or they wouldn't work. But because I know pain meds aren't good for me, I rather suffer the pain. However, most of the time, this doesn't work because then I can't function normally. Can't study, can't do anything except crawl into bed and sleep. Grrr. Pain sucks! I should have done the stupid brain scan Dr. Tan said to do. Mum says it's time to turn to chinese medicine since everything else is not working. I must prepare for bitterness...

No comments: