O level results are coming out tomorrow and I'm honestly feeling so nervous for them. =( I'm feeling so sad, I was close to crying just now. Nope, not feeling emo, just sad.
O level results + new posting of school = people leaving + sad calorine! Just thinking about it, and talking to Wei Xue on msn was enough to make me tear up. I guess it's the thought of any one of them leaving. I honestly can't imagine CG19/07 any other way besides the way it is now. CG19/07 is just so special to me! When I just got back to Singapore, I had no friends and was a total loner for a very looong and extremely lonely 4/5 months. (refer to previous posts!) AND THEN! I started school in TJC and met the wonderful/ most awesome CG19/07! I made so many friends and cg19 is just plain awesome. And suddenly I had friends and stuff. But now, some people might be leaving. =( It's like losing friends and going back to being a loner all over again. I never thought I would be this attached to TJC. But I have and I loooooove it. =)
I prayed for friends and I've got them. Now may I ask to be able to keep all of them?
No comments:
Post a Comment