Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Mr. Ill is here on a visit again!

RAWR! Ill again. Might have to go to the doctor again tomorrow after school. I seriously hope I'm just burned out. Today went past in a blur. I was only semi-conscious of everything, went home after school and collasped on my bed. I was completely knocked out for 4-ish/5 hours and would have gone on sleeping if it wasn't dinner time. This is probably the first time I was knocked out so badly.

I'm proud of myself! I FINALLY started taking the cod liver oil capsules. The recommendation dosage is 2 capsules 3 times a day! But I'm only taking 2 capsules once a day. Oh well... Maybe I'll be stronger then. People are started to say how weak/tired I look/am. AHHHH! I hate being weak, I want to be healthy! I was a healthy kid before... Hmm. Many are telling me to drink more water, take more vitamins, rest more etc. Honestly, I don't mind having to drink more fruit juice, take cod liver oil capsules, vitamins, drink funny supposedly nourishing stuff as long as I don't have to take chinese medicine. ): Mum's serious about me visiting the chinese doctor. BOO!

I don't want the week to end. ): Time's pasting by way too quick. I hate saying goodbyes. People say goodbye seems to be the hardest word to say, I say goodbye is.
I know I'm being a kid, but I want CG19/07 to stay the way we are!

No comments: