The past few weeks, despite the exams and the stress (Hurhur. It's rather non-existing actually), have been a very happy and nice few weeks. 2 more days till the end of the 6th semester! My nice 2 weeks break awaits me.
Feeling pretty useless when I see someone feeling stressed/down/sad and I can't do anything to help. For all the happiness that have been brought to me, tonight, I wish that I could make others feel as happy, or even happier than they make me feel. For every smile and silly grins they caused, I wish I could bring the same big smiles or even more silly grins to theirs. Be that face that keeps them smiling.
Everyone's getting cranky over the exams. Doesn't help that we are the only students with exams left. It shall soon be over though. May the happy faces return soon.
A warm embrace? A gentle kiss? What could lift your heart and ignite your face?
No comments:
Post a Comment