Monday, November 10, 2008

Drained, Dying, Died.

I woke up this morning (a whole 40 minutes after my alarm went off), was so tired and didn't feel like going to school until I remembered I have an exam today.

The form for transferring over to UB is out. Recently I've finding myself wishing that I could go over now. I don't think I'm terribly excited about going to UB itself but rather I think the idea of having a change is rather nice.

I'm very tired and I want to sleep. It does seem a bit silly to try and sleep now when dad's leaving for the airport in half an hour's time as it means I've got to wake up then. Hmm.. Ooo! Turns out the car arrived early as usual. The driver was so interesting this time. He got out of the car to put the luggage into the boot, then he proceeded to ask my dad while he was getting into the car, "You brought your passport?" then after a while, the question was followed by "Your phone?". HAHA!

Anyway, I'm mourning for my dont-know-how-many-hundreds guppies. I'm sorry I was a remote cause for all your deaths! ):

*1 minute of silence*
Hmm.. it just occured to me that should that be 1 minute in total or 1 minute for each guppy? :/

No comments: