Friday, October 10, 2008

Finding old friends. (:

Was on facebook when Oz talked to me! Boy it has been a looong time! Anyway, Oz was my classmate from Doha College and my lab seating partner when we were unfortunately assigned seats when our teacher couldn't stand us anymore. I remember learning quite a bit from Oz about Aruba (where he's from) and all his exciting stories about how he just jumps off one island and swims to the next! He is indeed a really good swimmer. Well, found out that he's in wisconsin now and guess what! He applied for UB too! What a conincidence. With most of them in Canada, it's quite nice to hear that there's one more in America. (:

I realize my mind picks up things around me fairly easily and it's really annoying because my mind focuses on those things even when I don't want to focus on them. I think that's why I get pretty annoyed and I dislike it when people talk during class/lectures because then all the noise from the conversations fill my mind and I can't hear what the lecturer is saying! Grr. Respect, people, respect.

No comments: