On friday, I went to Tekong to sent my brother off! I thought Tekong was quite nice and it looked like a chalet! It has 2 swimming pools, a tennis court and a track and gym and medical facilities! For a moment, I was seriously considering whether to enlist. But I know I would just die in there. Had a tekong meal then and they give so much foood! I didn't know if I could refuse anything or not so I took everything and couldn't finish it in the end. Anyway, men in uniform.. *swoons* (:
Orrange is still going on and on and not much is going in. That's not good as I keep having to rewind and listen again.
Tmr is free cone day, my mum's birthday, Jac's birthday and THE LAST DAY OF MY EXAMS! (: We're going down for free ice cream and movie after the paper.
Plans for the week ahead..
Tuesday: Ice cream and movie
Wednesday: BBQ
Thursday: Grandma's birthday
Friday" Watch concert maybe?
Saturday: Lunch with Christina
Sunday: Crash Marcus' cell or is it Irene's?
Oh no.. and I was planning to stay home and do nothing or maybe clean my room. I guess that will be next week then.
I shall pay attention to Orrange now, then go to the playground after that.
No comments:
Post a Comment