Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Post-exams boredom

I'm bored stiff! Somehow it feels more like the holiday BEFORE my exams ended than when it actually ended.

So being bored, I decided to send Cassie the long overdue apology that I said I would send her. However, I later decided to send her a declaration of romantic intent! It was so entertaining and amusing. (: I got one in return!



Look what she wrote for me! More qian bian than others?! HAHAHAHA!
Note: On the website it said.. use of humor is discouraged. That's how well we follow instructions! ((:

We got our free cones today! The queue was crazily long and it went up to the next level up at cathay. But the line went quite fast though. FREE CONE!

Anyway people, qian bian wen da ti(s) help you get discounts on your cab fare! We took a cab down to Cathay from school today and the fare came up to $10.70. But the uncle gave me a discount of $0.70 (he said.. the 70cents is okay) and I think it's because he was entertained by the qian bian wen da tis I was happily asking the rest in the cab. He even asked me the answers to a few of them! QIAN BIAN WEN DA TIS ROCKS! ((:

No comments: